Terms and Conditions
RePhones BuyBack Program (“Program“) is a wireless device collection program that is available at participating RePhones stores (“In-Store“) and on www.RePhones.com and related websites (“Online“). By participating in the Program, you agree that you are bound by these Program terms and conditions as well as any other written services and transaction materials that RePhones may provide you with or refer you to during the Program transaction and any confirmation materials that RePhones may provide or refer you to. You also agree that your participation is governed by RePhones’s General Terms and Conditions of Service (“Ts&Cs“), which are available at www.RePhones.com/termsandconditions, and that these terms and conditions are incorporated into the TS&Cs. This Program is included in the definition of Services in the Ts&Cs. For purposes of interpreting these terms and conditions and the Ts&Cs with respect to this Program, “RePhones” includes RePhones’s agents, vendors, and suppliers that provide any of the underlying products and services that comprise the Program. RePhones reserves the right to modify the Program, these terms and conditions, and the Ts&Cs at any time without notice in its sole discretion. If you do not agree with the modifications, your sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Program.
- Eligibility. New and returning customers may participate Online. New or existing customers may also participate in the Program In-Store at a participating RePhones store. The Program is not available at all locations. The Program is not available to minors: you must be at least eighteen years old to participate.
2.1 Types of Credits – The Program offers either (a) an in-store credit toward a new device or accessory at the time of the return (“In-Store Credit“) or (b) a service credit that is applied to your PayPal account (“PayPal Account Credit“) or send you a check in the mail.
2.2 Types of Credits –
2.3 Application of Credit. An Account Credit is applied to the invoice within three (3) business days of receipt of the device(s). An eligible In-Store trade-in will result in an In-Store Credit the same day of receipt. RePhones’s issuance of a Buyback Credit is dependent upon your trade-in of an eligible device.
2.4 Credit Eligible Devices. Specifically identified U.S. carrier devices are eligible for a Buyback Credit. Buyback Credits will only be issued for eligible devices that are in working order and have a valid electronic serial number (“ESN“) or international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI“). Devices submitted under the Program must not be currently activated on any wireless network.
2.5 Ineligible Devices. Devices that do not meet the criteria contained in these terms and conditions may not be eligible for a Buyback Credit, and RePhones will not return the devices. If RePhones determines that any device that you submitted to this Program is ineligible, lost, or stolen, then RePhones will not issue you a Buyback Credit, and RePhones will not return the device.
2.6 Device Value. When you submit your device information to RePhones, RePhones will give you a valuation quote. You must accurately state the make, model, condition, and quantity of the devices. If you do not accurately state this information or fail to include all accessories with the device (for example, battery, extra battery, device cover), then RePhones may adjust the valuation quote in RePhones’s sole discretion with an email notice. All valuation quotes are within RePhones’s sole discretion, and valuation quotes may change at any time in RePhones’s sole discretion without notice. The trade-in value of the device is non-negotiable. If you submit your device In-Store, the valuation quote is only valid at the time RePhones delivers the valuation quote to you. If you submit your device Online, RePhones must receive the device within 30 days of the date that you receive your quote or the amount of the Buyback Credit and eligibility of devices could change.
- Data / Personal Information Removal. RePhones attempts to erase data, which may include contacts lists, call history, email, SMS files, calendars, photos, videos, ringtones, and web browsing history, from devices collected through its wireless recycling programs. However, RePhones cannot ensure that 100% of personal data will be removed. RePhones encourages you to remove all data from devices before you provide it to RePhones. RePhones is not responsible for any data that may be on devices. Consult the user guide or the manufacturer for more information about how to delete data from devices.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR APPLE DEVICES: Customers with an Apple iPhone or iPad must remove their iCloud account and turn off Find My iPhone features from their device prior to returning the Device. On the device choose: Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings to complete this action. The device must have data connectivity to complete these steps. Failure to do so will make your device ineligible.
- Deactivation of Service on Devices. You must deactivate all services to your devices. RePhones is not responsible for previous or subsequent wireless charges accrued to your devices prior to or following your participation in the Program. If you incur any charges, it is your responsibility to pay these charges.
- RePhones Cannot Return Inlegible Devices. RePhones will not be able to return any device that you submit to the Program for any reason, even if you request that RePhones return the device within the timeframes contained in the RePhones return policies.
5.1 RePhones return policy – We will contact you if your offer changes. We will send you an email with the new offer and you must respond within 5 business days. After 5 business days you will receive the revised offer payment. If you do not agree with the revised offer we can send your device back for a $10 shipping fee.
- Device Title. By participating in this Program, you represent that you have title, ownership, and interest in the devices you submit, and you transfer the title, ownership, and interest in the devices to RePhones. You agree that RePhones will not have any liability in excess of the accepted trade-in value for the devices that you submit to this Program.